POSTAL: Brain Damaged is an upcoming spin-off in the POSTAL series.
The Postal Dude has brain damage. (Isn't this the plot to most Postal games?)
The game is heavily inspired by classic FPS games like Quake with the graphics to the fluid movement mechanics.
Weapons, So far. Edit
Enemies, So far Edit
- Grannies: Who chucks toilet plungers at The Dude.
- Insane inmates in underwears who charges at the Dude, Some carries adult toys.
- Fat Nurses, Who fires a green Slime and Sometimes leap At the dude.
- Giant Alien wearing a T-shirt With Dude's face on it and a american hat. (a possible boss)
Possible enemies Edit
The covert Art shows enemies That are not in the trailer but Might Be enemies In the final game, the list of includes of,
- A Person wearing a blue dog Outfit with a flamethrower
- Unknown buff Alien wearing blue overalls.
- Aliens and one of them has A Double-barrel replacing an Arm,
- Unknown Alien eye thing
- A Man wearing a red-baseball cap and a american flag on his Back-Vest